marriage separation

Sometimes, couples choose to live separately before they can file for divorce. If they opt for this route, they need to sign an agreement called a marriage separation agreement. The agreement is legally binding even if the state you live in does not recognize the separation. In the US, Delaware, Florida, Louisiana, Georgia, Mississippi, Pennsylvania, […]

Continue Reading